Here you’ll find out more about next events, as well as past projects!
Also: if you are interested in booking a performance, a workshop, a musical portrait for someone you love, a musical adventure in some wild places… do get in touch!
I love making music in unexpected places and unexpected ways -that’s how I ended up playing on boats, rainy cliffs, in the forest, for breakfasts, teas, meditations… all great memories in my heart!
So if you need a cellist for a particularly crazy event, you probably just found her. The more adventurous the better… and if you can bring me to the South Pacific, Antarctica, or the Sahara Desert, I’ll play for free 😀
Looking forward to more music and adventures!
Coming Soon : 2022
- February 16th @Love Shack (Bethnal Green): I’ll take part to the EP Launch of singer and songwriter Celine Love. Looking forward to sharing a great R&B with awesome musicians in this lovely venue!
- March 3rd-May 5th Artistic Residency at the Sitka Center for Art and Ecology, OR
- Dates TBC Various events in the local area (Schools, Museum, Cultural Centers)
- April 7th Show and Tell event with fellow residents @ the Sitka Center
- May 1st Workshop “Voices of Nature” on Sound, performance and our relationship to the natural world @ Sitka Center for Art and Ecology Find out more here
- January-February @Teatro Brancaccio, Rome IT: Orchestra Sesto Armonico, Musical Production of Sette Spose per sette fratelli
- December23rd @LOTTA Libreria, Rome IT: Musical reading for children (Christmas Themed!) with Claudia Cesarini
- November: My song C’era una volta features in Ebenezer Galluzzo’s new photography book The place between. I met Ebenezer during my 2020 Sitka Center Residency and he’s been a dear friend ever since. Check out his fantastic work here
- October 16th Concert With You ONLINE PLATFORM: Video Concert for the Anniversary of the International Yehudi Menuhin Foundation Watch the Video here (shot in Brockwell Park, South London)
- September : my song The Girl who loves the wind makes it to the shortlist of the Tune Into Nature Music Prize 2021!
- June 14th Goldsmiths University of London Bachelor Recital, Albany Theatre -Accompanying Amina Saasa in her great set of original pop/contemporary staged songs
- June 6th St Peter’s Church, Marlborough Wiltshire Duo Recital with Pianist Gianluca Papale at the Brilliant Young International Musicians at St Peter’s Church Concert Season (Music by Beethoven, Bach, Schumann and Casella)
- December 13th Online Concert for the Friends of the International Yehudi Menuhin Foundation -Celebrating the conclusion of New Worlds: an Artistic Journey with music, stories, pictures and illustrations.
- September 13 Cream Tea Sunday at Richard Jefferies Museum, Swindon UK -Cello&Voice Recital —->EVENT MOVED ONLINE
NEW WORLDS PROJECT: AN ARTISTIC JOURNEY (USA, 2020)
- March 21st Spring Equinox Online Concert, with Eli Neuman-Hammond Sitka Center for Art and Ecology, OR
- March 21 11 am Sitka Centre Show and Tell Event at Bijou Movie Theatre, Lincoln City, Oregon (NWP: Outreach) —>Canceled (COVID events limitations)
- March 18 Activities and workshops with the children at Neskowin Valley School (NWP: Outreach) —>Canceled (COVID school closures)
- March 16 Performance at Neskowin Valley School, Oregon (NWP: Outreach) —>Canceled because (COVID school closures)
- March 6 Performance and Concerts for Children at Nestucca Valley School, Oregon (New Worlds Project-Outreach)
- March 1 8-11:30 am Music Breakfast at the Panther Creek Senior and Community Centre in Otis, Oregon (New Worlds Project -Outreach)
- January 22-April 18 Artist residency at Sitka Centre For Art and Ecology, Otis OR USA ––>Extended till June 4th due to canceled flights (COVID)
- January 22-July NEW WORLDS PROJECT: AN ARTISTIC JOURNEY I will be traveling in North America with my cello, doing art research and sharing my work with the local communities through free-of-charge workshops and concerts —->hibernated because of Canceled flights and the Pandemic
- January 5th Solo Show at Club 55, Rome, IT Presenting the New Worlds project More infos here
- December 8th, Barcelona World Marine Mammals Conference 2019, Workshop: “Art as a tool for marine science communication”, presenting a collaboration with marine biologists in a project of marine mammals research and artistic outreach!!
- November-December Rome, Milan -EEY Talents Orchestra concerts
- Nov 30th h.10,30, Libreria LOTTA, Rome “We’re Going on a Bear Hunt” Animated-musical reading for children with Claudia Cesarini
- November-December Libreria LOTTA, Rome -“NinnaMusicLab”, a weekly music-creation and research Lab for mothers and babies (0-6 months)
- October, Rome TV Production “Prodigi” for the RAI Italian Television
- October, Florence Music Competition “Marcello Pontillo”, part of the Festival “Suoni Riflessi” -I presented a concert program made of classical, contemporary and original music from me. I was selected to compete and succeeded at the first round, but was not selected to go to the finals (see here for more infos and winners’ names)
- 2-6th October, Settimana dell’Accoglienza, Trento – Invited by the Coop “Progetto 92” to contribute to the Welcome Week in Trento. I performed in different occasions and made free musical portraits in a beautiful courtyard (see images, videos here)
- August, Istitut Cultural Ladin, Vigo DI Fassa, Trento -A small performance as a “thank you” to the kind people who welcomed me and my loud, musical, barky human-canine family in the Dolomites, as well as giving me plenty of material and infos about the music tradition of Fassa Valley! Here you can find more infos about the Isitute, working hard to preserve the Ladin language, a cultural treasure at the heart of our mountains
- July, Macerata 100CELLOS Reunion with Giovanni Sollima and Enrico Melozzi. Performing in the cello ensemble and solo at the Diaz Gardens and Sferisterio Theatre in Macerata, IT
- July, Centro Celacanto, Marina Serra, Lecce -My first Artistic Residency on my own, in the most stunning social-cultural-activist centre, run by the Association Coppula Tisa -incredible, brave, patient and visionary people who give all their energy and imagination to community and environmental avant-garde projects..Thank you for being on this Earth and for welcoming me in your world!
Unless when clearly specified, all the drawings, pictures and music you find on this website are imagined and created by me, with patience and care. If you wish to know more about them, to use them virtually, or are interested in prints, originals or recordings, please get in touch with me! I ask you in any case, not to use/share them out of my knowledge, nor for earning purposes.